"Open Webmail", the service you are currently using to access your email, is depreciated and will be replaced on July 31st, 2016. A new webmail service is already in place and can be accessed at the following URL:
As of August 1st, 2016, "Open Webmail" will no longer be available. Opening this site after July 31st, 2016 will automatically redirect you to the new webmail system.
What you need to know
If you have any questions about this transition to this new webmail system, please contact Genesis Wireless at (320) 396-2990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your username and password you currently use for "Open Webmail" will get you access to the new webmail system.
- All of your emails and folders will appear in the new webmail system.
- Your customized settings and calendars in "Open Webmail" will NOT copy over to the new system.
- If you are using an address book in "Open Webmail", your addresses will NOT automatically copy over to the new system. Your address book will need to be exported out of "Open Webmail" and imported to the new webmail system. If you would like assistance in exporting/importing your address book, you can contact Genesis Wireless at (320) 396-2990 or email email@example.com
- Until August 1st, 2016, you can switch between the two webmail programs. This will allow you to familiarize yourself with the new interface and also allow enough time to export/import your address book.